Does Maxwell integrate with loan origination systems, like Encompass?
Even better: Maxwell sits on top of loan origination systems to enable the loan officer and homebuyer to collaborate on a modern platform that represents your brand of service. We provide complete flexibility to the loan officer to extract and import a 3.2 file or download borrower documents without separate, multiple log-ins and with less than two clicks.
How much does Maxwell cost?
Please contact us to discuss our pricing. Maxwell uses a SaaS (software-as-a-service) pricing model focused on individual loan officers and branch managers. In most cases, we easily displace the cost incurred by other point solutions, like e-signing, secure messaging, and file sharing tools, saving the loan officer money. At the enterprise level, we work with teams to find a pricing structure that works best for their operation.
I have a LOA and a processor. Does Maxwell support teams?
Yes, as a loan officer you can enable access to other team members, such as LOAs and processors to support you and your borrowers through the mortgage process.
Is Maxwell compliant?
Yes. Maxwell meets rigorous guidelines for storing and transmitting borrower data. We partner with vendors, including Box and AWS, who have SOC 2 Type II certifications and are ISO 27001 and FINRA compliant.
How do real estate agents engage with Maxwell?
Real estate agents may create accounts to gain access to insights into the loan status of their homebuyers. Lenders may also designate agents to receive regular updates on key milestones in the mortgage process.
How do I pay for Maxwell?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. We can also work directly with any accounts payable department to facilitate invoicing and monthly payments.
Can I cancel at any time?
Absolutely. We don’t lock you in and we make sure it’s easy for you to get your data out of Maxwell.
I am having trouble uploading files. What should I do?
If you are having frequent troubles uploading files, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Please ensure your web browser is the latest version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
- You might be trying to upload very a large file on a slow connection. Try uploading a smaller file.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- We use Box to securely store your files. Configure your firewall to allow https://box.com as a trusted site. You may find that your anti-virus software includes a built-in firewall.
- If you are accessing Maxwell from an office setting and experiencing upload issues, then please contact your IT administrator or internal Help Desk.
- Contact Maxwell on live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I need help with my account. How can I contact support?
We are available on live chat during normal business hours in the Pacific Time Zone. You can also drop us a line at email@example.com.